Progressions TLC is a fully licensed center, equipped to meet all of your addiction recovery needs.
Certification can only be obtained by participating in a detailed program evaluation and inspection process to confirm that Progressions TLC provides a level of care that greatly exceeds the requirements of a standard license. Things considered are:
- Staff qualifications and experience;
- Program model and scope of services made available to clients; and
- Level of individualized care per client.
Progressions TLC’s residential facility is Licensed by the State of California Department of Health Care Services (formally the Department of Alcohol and Drug Programs), and is also a Certified Residential Treatment Center through the California Department of Health Care Services.
Licensing requires that our home is regularly inspected for safety and quality. We ensure that we continuously provide a safe and healthful environment and quality services to all clients. We are also state and federally licensed to perform drug tests, which we do among clients on a regular basis.
Our staff is licensed through various organizations related to the specialty they provide, including:
- LMFT (Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist via DHCS of California)
- CAADAC (California Association of Alcohol and Drug Abuse Counselors)
- CAADE* (California Association of Alcohol/Drug Educators)
- RRW (Registered Recovery Worker obtained via CAADAC)
*It is important to note that not all treatment centers have someone on staff who is CAADE certified, which means that they are not only allowed to provide treatment to clients, but they are allowed to teach others how to provide treatment. At Progressions TLC we are proud to be considered experts in our field serving your needs.